Want to change the world and it is important for you, that your work has a practical value?
Center of Food and Fermentation Technologies (TFTAK) is successfully expanding in the global market. Would you like to be part of our team and create innovative products and services to the whole food and fermentation industry, then let us know: email@example.com
Exciting and challenging international projects, good working environment and a team of top specialists are welcoming you.
These are only a few samples of projects, where you could be involved (MSc and/or BSc level):
- Application of microfiltration for concentration of microorganisms used in plant biocontrol systems
- Optimizing the methods to analyze fibre content
- The effect of High Pressure Processing (HPP) on vegetable puree nutritional value
- Application of isothermal microcalorimetry for preliminary screening of yeast extracts for lactic acid bacteria cultivation
- Screening of glutathione uptake and its possible role in oxidative stress tolerance in probiotic bacteria
- Testing novel nutrient blends on rescuing malolactic fermentation in stuck wines
- Study on the role of peptides on formation of volatile aroma compounds by yeast during wine fermentation
- Implementation of analytical method for quantitative analysis of bacterial exopolysaccharide
- Implementation of a method for fibre analysis